Families get more help with many services in one location
Nonprofits save over 65% on classroom and office space
Partners work together to help children and families.
A Community of Nonprofits
Where Children and Families Find Resources to Thrive
Deschutes Children’s Foundation provides the space and support where nonprofits succeed at helping children and families.
We are a home for nonprofits in Deschutes County. By providing our nonprofit partners with space and support to fulfill their missions, Deschutes Children’s Foundation increases their capacity to help children and families in our community. Our campuses are safe havens for people in need to find support and resources in convenient locations.
Support Deschutes Children's Foundation
Deschutes Children’s Foundation exists to help our partners succeed. Your generosity is the cornerstone of a thriving community of nonprofits collaborating to help children and families grow, heal, learn, and thrive. Your donation builds capacity for nonprofits to help 17,500 children and families each year.
Funds Saved Yearly
Kids & Families Helped
How Deschutes Children's Foundation Works
- A welcoming environment comforts children and families in need
- Multiple services in one spot means children and families access more services
- Our staff welcomes visitors and clients, and manages vendors and volunteers
- Shared resources and equipment increase partner efficiency
- Co-location fosters collaboration and creates synergy between nonprofits
- Affordable classroom and office space increases capacity for nonprofits
- DCF manages and pays for facility maintenance and repairs