Join Our Team!
Deschutes Children’s Foundation – Reports to the Operations Supervisor (OS)
The Deschutes Children’s Foundation’s mission is to provide the space and support where nonprofits succeed at helping children and families. The Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator is the helpful and welcoming contact who carries out the mission as the on-site representative at the Becky Johnson Community Center. The position is part-time, 30 hours/week, M-F 8am – 2pm. Generous benefits include paid vacation/sick leave and dental insurance. Compensation range is $18-20/hr based on experience.
- Organizes and facilitates campus functions that foster positive interactions with and between partner staff.
- Greets and directs public on the phone and in person at a busy campus.
- Tracks, reports and oversees building and grounds maintenance with various vendors or volunteers.
- Leads facility orientations for new partner staff and tracks key check out as well as being available to their staff and clients when facility needs and questions arise.
- Manages the calendar and schedules meeting room use as well as writing contracts for said use.
- Manages and organizes facility documents.
- Performs certain business/research tasks as requested by OS.
- Organizes and leads resident partner staff meetings quarterly.
- Oversees the reception areas of the facility and any postings of materials for appropriateness.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance when possible. Makes recommendations to OS for professional services when necessary.
- Maintains contact with and keeps Operations Supervisor (OS) informed, asks appropriate questions and carries forward the mission of the Foundation.
- Inventories and orders supplies for office and campus.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the Foundation and its mission.
- Represents the Foundation in the community in a positive and professional manner.
- Supports the OS efforts as needed.
- Supports Foundation fundraising events and efforts as needed.
Physical and Other Requirements
- Ability to maintain strong and productive working relationships.
- Lifting of up to 30 lbs; frequent keyboarding and sitting.
- Ability to successfully use DCF computer programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description is not all inclusive and is subject to change. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned, as necessary. Employment remains at will at all times.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.