Mission & Vision
Deschutes Children’s Foundation provides the space and support where nonprofits succeed at helping children and families.
We envision a community where all children and families have the resources they need to thrive.
- We believe children are society’s building blocks
- We believe a comfortable and respectable environment fosters good results
- We believe communication and collaboration produce positive outcomes
- We believe our community deserves accountability and efficient use of its resources
At Each of Our Collaborative Campuses
- A welcoming environment comforts children and families in need
- Multiple services in one spot means children and families access more services
- Our staff welcomes visitors and clients, and manages vendors and volunteers
- Shared resources and equipment increase partner efficiency
- Co-location fosters collaboration and creates synergy between nonprofits
- Affordable classroom and office space increases capacity for nonprofits
- DCF manages and pays for facility maintenance and repairs