Become a Partner
Deschutes Children’s Foundation provides the space and support where nonprofits succeed at helping children and families. We envision a community where all children and families have the resources they need to thrive.
Nonprofit partners serving children and families receive many benefits from working at Deschutes Children’s Foundation. No-cost facility management, organized expense sharing, and a collaborative environment reduces partners’ operating expenses and improves the delivery of services to their clients. At Deschutes Children’s Foundation, partner programs receive classroom and office space at rates as low as 79% lower than comparable market rent. Monthly use fees help offset the cost of utilities and maintenance.
We strive to create a complimentary balance of programs and services provided at each of our campuses. Deschutes Children’s Foundation considers the following when space becomes available:
- Program mission and nonprofit status
- Compatibility of available space and any special/specific program requirements
- Potential for collaboration with other campus programs
- Funding sources and financial stability of program
- Potential fit between program clients and other resident programs
- Combination of direct/support services offered
- Number of children and families compatible with campus makeup
There is an opening at our Rosie Bareis Community Campus at 1029 NW 14th Street on the west side of Bend starting August 1, 2022. If you are interested in being a partner at Deschutes Children’s Foundation, you can learn more about the space and apply HERE.
Submit your application and questions to Jan Eggleston, Interim Executive Director.
Learn about out partners at the Rosie Bareis Community Campus HERE.