Become a Partner
We have Space Available!
Come join our community of nonprofit partners!
Deschutes Children’s Foundation provides the space and support where nonprofits succeed at helping children and families. We envision a community where all children and families have the resources they need to thrive.
Beginning March 1st, 2023, DCF will have office space available, to nonprofit organizations that specifically serve children and families, at our Becky Johnson Community Center in Redmond, located at 412 SW 8th St. Other campus partners in this building include the Deschutes County Health Dept., WIC, NeighborImpact Head Start, Saving Grace, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Healthy Families of the High Desert, and Cascade Youth and Family. To be considered, we ask that you send your answers to the following questions by Friday, March 17th, 2023, to Operations Director, Ciaran Jones.
1. Nonprofit Organization Name and Designation?
2. What specific services will your program provide from this site?
3. What kind of space and how much space is your program looking for?
4. How often will space be utilized on a daily/weekly basis?
5. How many of your staff could potentially be located at this campus?
6. Do you already have relationships or collaborate with other partners/program on campus?